What are the modes of payment available on the website?
- You can make a payment via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or Net Banking.
- You may also choose to pay via Cash on Delivery. In this mode, the payment is made at the time of the delivery of your order. However, there is a convenience charge associated with it.
How do I make a payment if Cash on Delivery is not available for my area / Pin-code?
- If the Cash on Delivery payment option is not available on your address/PIN code you can always make a payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
- All our Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. So you can rest assured about the mode of payment you choose.
What is the process for making a Cash on Delivery purchase?
- It’s simple! You just have to choose the Cash on Delivery option on the Payment page. Once you have placed your order we might call, email, or send a Whatsapp message for confirmation.
ORDER AND SHIPPING
Placed an order. What happens next?
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an auto-generated email and SMS. Your Order ID and the estimated time of delivery will be provided.
Can I modify my details after placing the order?
- You can modify your shipping details or your contact number before the product is shipped. Write to us at email@example.com to help you out.
Can the order be modified after placing one already?
- Unfortunately, you won't be able to modify your order once you've already placed one. However, you can always place a new one. We're easy and quick.
How long do I have to wait for my order?
- Our delivery is quite speedy. We take 3-5 business days to make you happy.
Are there any charges for a Cash on delivery Order?
- We charge Rs. 59 for attempting a Cash on Delivery.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS, AND EXCHANGE
Can I cancel my order?
- Of course, you can. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do the same.
Can an item be exchanged or refunded for?
- Once delivered, we don't have a return or an exchange policy. If an item is defective or if we've delivered something wrong by accident, then your items will be replaced at the earliest. A refund is only applicable for orders which weren't delivered to the customer.
How long does a refund take?
- Typically, a refund takes 7-10 business days.
How to use Breakfree Pads?
The sanitary pads are enclosed in a disposable bag each.
- First, open from right to left and then the other part from left to right to expand the folded sanitary pad.
- Release the sheet from the back of your sanitary pad and place it on your undergarment.
- Paste the wings under the pad after removing the adhesive sheet visible on top of the sanitary pad.
- During disposal, place the used pad in the disposable bag and throw it in the dustbin.
What is it made of?
- Our sanitary pads are crafted for you and our beloved planet. It includes 100% organic cotton top sheet along with bamboo fiber for extra leakage protection. This is a biodegradable product and is wrapped in disposable bags.
Will I get any rashes after using it?
- Rashes are usually caused by the plastic components present in sanitary pads. Our pads are dermatologically tested wherein the top sheet is made of 100% organic cotton which is grown without the use of any chemicals or fertilizers.
How would I know which size to use?
- The perfect choice depends on how heavy your flow is. We make a variety of sanitary pads for normal to heavy flow. So, the choice should be made accordingly.
Will there be any side effects?
- Our sanitary pads are entirely made of natural ingredients and are thoroughly tested, side effects would be rare. This also depends on how sensitive your skin may be. You can contact a dermatologist for more clarity about it.