Menstruation is natural and needs to be taken care of, naturally. In India, around 48% of rural women use sanitary pads while in urban areas the percentage is around 77%. Loaded with plastics and chemicals; they harm both, the female using it, and the environment as trash.
The Breakfree team strongly believes that to solve one problem, creating a few more isn’t the right approach. We all, unknowingly have been doing the same for years.
We provide a natural way to deal with periods. We bring to you the best of nature. Made of bamboo and corn fiber, biodegradable sanitary pads keeps you and the environment away from chemicals and plastics.
Our team of experts has joined hands to solve this problem and after extensive research, we have come up with a solution that is comfortable and hygienic as well as environment-friendly. Our sanitary pads are made using bamboo fibers, which are natural liquid absorbents and also have sterilization properties. This makes our products safe, comfortable and environment friendly as well.
BE ONE WITH NATURE USING BREAKFREE PRODUCTS.
Features of Breakfree Sanitary Pads:
Decomposes within 4-6 months
- From the packaging box to the bamboo and corn-based pads and even the pad disposal envelopes, all are biodegradable.
Provide Natural Comfort and are Smell-Free
- Referred to as the ‘breathing fiber’, the breathability of bamboo fiber is the first of all kinds.
- Bamboo fiber contains the bamboo bin which has sterilization properties and kills bacteria.
Plant-based Water Proof Layer
- Bamboo fiber is known to be super water absorbent, in fact, 3 times more than cotton!
Naturally Rash Free & Anti-Allergic
- Corn and bamboo are pure plant fibers, hence they do not cause any allergy and are suitable for all skin types.
No Bleach, Perfume, Toxins, Plastic
- As bamboo fiber contains lots of antioxidants, it can effectively remove radicals in the body.